“ V&V SUPREMO® PROMOTION”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of V&V Supremo Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Sponsor’s products must be available in the area where Contestant lives. Please see https://www.vvsupremo.com/store-locator/ for stores in your area. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to all aspects of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign begins at 12:01 a.m. CT June 3, 2022 and will end at 11:59 p.m. CT on July 4, 2022. The Campaign must be entered using the online form provided at https://www.vvsupremopromotions.com/participation-form The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than one time by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
4. Prizes: A total of Two Hundred and Fifty (250) prizes will be distributed as follows:
Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Prize Winners will each receive four (4) coupons of Seven Dollars and Fifty Cents ($7.50) each, for a total amount of Thirty U.S. Dollars ($30.00 US) to buy the following V&V Supremo food products: Supremo Queso Fresco, Beef or Pork Chorizo and/or Crema Supremo. The cash value of the coupons is 1/100th of one (1) cent. Sponsor’s products must be available in the area where Contestant lives. Please see https://www.vvsupremo.com/store-locator/ for stores in your area. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade, including, but not limited to Sponsor’s social media channels without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection & Notification. A total of Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Winners will be selected. Each Winner will be selected at random. Winner(s) will be notified by email within three (3) days following selection of each Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for such Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (5) Business Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if and as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Campaign, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: By entering the Campaign, You acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Rules, any applicable social media site rules or obligations, and all applicable laws, as well as the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Campaign and to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time without prior notice.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, any relevant social media site, and their respective employees, officers, and directors (“Campaign Entities”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Campaign and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CAMPAIGN ENTITIES OR ANY APPLICABLE SITE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH A CAMPAIGN.
10. Disputes: THE CAMPAIGN AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, or any other damages other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: V&V Supremo Foods, Inc. 2141 S. Throop St. Chicago, IL 60608 Requests must be received no later than three months after the end of the Campaign.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is V&V Supremo Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 2141 S. Throop Chicago, IL 60608
14. The Campaign hosted by V&V Supremo Foods, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By clicking the “Enter button” in the form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these Official Rules.
©2022 V&V Supremo Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved